After a certain point, your sex life seems to get repetitive, which means boring, especially if you are in a committed monogamous relationship. To spice things up in their monogamous relationships, couples often rely on sex toys like dildos and vibrators. Dildos are perfect sex aids for females who wish to experience double penetration but at the same time are physically and emotionally invested in just one partner. It can also be used for masturbating by all the single, sexually inactive folks who want to feel what being penetrated feels like without actually having sex with anyone.
There are several categories of dildos that are available in the market today. Each of them gives you a different sort of experience. To find out which of them might cater to your priorities the best, refer to this brief guide on all the different types of Dildos.
Different types of Dildos and their Features.
Once you know what helps you to climax comfortably, you can keep those preferences in mind while purchasing a brand new dildo. Listed below are the various types of dildos available for you to choose from –
- Straight Dildos – These are the most basic dildos with a penis-like structure. They are commonly available in any sex shop. Some of them just have a penis-like top, whereas others are made with more details like appropriate texture and contouring. There come in a wide range of colors, shapes, and sizes. They can be made from various materials like Pyrex glass, stainless steel, silicone, body-friendly plastic, and so on. Some can be made into suction dildos that provide a hands-free experience.
- Dildos with testicles – These lifelike dildos come with testicles attached at the bottom, just like the actual male genitalia. It has been specially curated for people who derive pleasure from slapping testicles against their thighs while having sex. One must be careful not to purchase dildos that are too long if they want to experience the balls-deep penetration experience because vaginal cavities cannot usually take more than 6 to 8 inches.
- Real Skin Dildos – These Dildos feel like human skin contact when used with lube. These are lifelike dildos and are perfect for those who do not have a sexual partner but want to experience penetrative sex without actually having to ask for sex. Natural skin and lifelike dildos come with and without testicles. You can purchase whichever one you think will arouse you more.
- Double-Ended Dildos – Double-ended dildos are the ones with penis-top-like structures at both ends or one penis-top-like structure at one end and a G-spot stimulator at the other end. These dildos come in either I-shape, U-shape, or as strap on dildos. They can be used by couples to experience simultaneous penetration.
- Vibrating Dildos – My personal favorite, vibrating dildos give me a squirming, titillating orgasm every time I decide to fly solo. The feeling of thrusting along with vibrating feels extremely pleasurable once I get the pace correct.
- Squirting Dildos – If you want to experience how it feels when your partner with a dick ejaculates inside you, then try out the innovative squirting, lifelike dildos. They have a small tank filled up with either some sort of lube or water (refillable, of course) plus a button. The button, when pressed, releases the liquid of the tank through a pipe-like opening on the tip of the dildo into your vagina or anal cavity, making it seem like your partner is getting off inside you.
- Strap-on Dildos – Used mainly by lesbian couples, strap on dildos can also be used by heterosexual couples if the girl wants to be the one to peg the guy. The dildo can be strapped onto your torso, and you can use it to have penetrative sex with your partner in conventional sexual positions.
- Suction cup Dildos – These dildos are harness compatible. This means that they can be suspended from a surface or used in the shower by people who like to take control during intercourse. These suction dildos remain affixed to a certain point using a suction cup attached at the end of the dildo. The person using it generally bounces on it at a pace at which they feel comfortable and aroused. Easily available in all sex shops, it is perfect for you if you want to have a hands-free experience without an actual partner.
Benefits of Investing in a Dildo
Listed below are the exclusive pros of investing in a Dildo:
- They are extremely versatile and can be used by single people for masturbation as well as by couples and polyamorous folks during intercourse.
- Suppose you are in a Long Distance Relationship or suffer from any sort of ailment like premature ejaculation, erectile dysfunction, etc. In that case, it can be the perfect way to gratify your partner sexually.
- Since dildos have become exceedingly common in the pro-sex toys community, they have become cheap, affordable, and readily available. Moreover, it is a one-time investment.
- They are portable and can be easily packed and carried anywhere.
- Suction dildos have been successful in providing a hands-free experience to people.
Word of Advice
Often in the heat of the moment, people seem to be oblivious to the wear and tear that is being caused to the vagina or anus by sex toys at Twice Tonight. Using a lube can help avoid this altogether. As an avid masturbator, I recommend that everyone reading this article generously use lubes while inserting dildos into their body cavities, even if you think you are wet enough.
If you use a suction dildo, be careful not to hurt yourself, as they can sometimes slip off from the walls or the shower floor while you bounce on them.